Hello everyone. This is my very first award nomination. I never knew that I could be nominated for any award on wordpress. I can’t explain how happy I am.
I want to thank Sameera, the elixir of words (https://msameera.wordpress.com/) for nominating me.
She writes really, i mean really really well. She conveys her emotions through words so perfectly that it seems that her words already knows what her heart wants to say. Do read her blog.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-11 blogs.
4) Ask the bloggers 10 to 11 questions.
Here are my nominations.
1) Enigma (https://enigmaticmotivator.wordpress.com/)
2) Nathprasad Dhanawat (https://nathprasaddhanawat.wordpress.com/)
3) aakriti405 (https://aakriti405.wordpress.com/)
4) charulchandak (https://charulchandak.wordpress.com/)
5) Srijan (https://srijan2016.wordpress.com/)
6) empoweredeveryday (https://empoweredeverydayblog.wordpress.com/)
7) Shefali (https://writtenframes.wordpress.com/)
Here are my answers:
1) One thing that you woud like to change in your life.
Ans. Well, I am born in very protective family. I have never gone out myself till 22 years of my age. I now would want to explore the world on my own without any fear and anyone’s permission.
2) What would you do if you are about to lose everything in your life?
Ans. If it is certain, and I know about it already. I would like to spend my time with the people with whom I created my most memorable memories.
3) Advice you would like to give to me about my poems.
Ans. Sorry dear, here I cannot help you. I am not in a place where I can advise you. Just, read poetry as much as you can. You yourself will find new ideas and ways to improve them.
4) The person who influenced you the most?
Ans. Ironically, the person who influenced me the most was a friend of mine. He taught me very important lessons of my life but not in the way one would like to learn. He taught me that one should not trust someone easily and not to expect something from someone.
5) Any adventurous thing you would like to share.
Ans. Still Waiting for some real adventure.
6) Books you would like to read.
Ans. Any motivational Book. The one thing, The alchemist, Harry potter etc.
7) If you had one last chance to change anything what it would be?
Ans. My over thinking nature. It always hinders me from taking any decision. I always end up in choosing what is good for me not what I would like to do.
8) How you came across writing blog?
Ans. This is kind of funny. The girl I love writes blogs here. I initially started writing to impress her and to make her aware about my feelings. But now, I write for some peace and happiness.
9) What inspires you to write?
Ans. I cannot easily write on any topic. If I have any strong feeling, be it for care, love, sympathy, inspirational etc. I would write automatically. I feel words presents you magically to the other person. It’s better than the spoken form.
10) Apart from writing what else you love to do in life.
Ans. I like to hang out with my friends. Only true friends. I somehow make them smile. This is my superpower and I am proud of it.
Now questions for the people I nominated:
1) Why did you start writing?
2) If you can, what one thing about your past would you like to change?
3) The person who influenced you the most.
4) What suggestions would you like to give me? Can be related to poetry or any life lesson.
5) Which three bloggers you idolize?
6) What is the most bold decision you took in your life?
7) What are your favorite books?
8) What would you like to do in the last day of your life?
9) What colour do you prefer? Black or White? Ans on the basis of what they represents.
10) How do you see love?